TENNLab Presence at ICONS in Knoxville (July, 2018)
ICONS -- The International Conference on Neuromorphic Systems -- was a four day conference in at the Crown Plaza in downtown Knoxville. Unsurprisingly, TENNLab was well represented, with over 20 attendees. Katie Schuman was the program chair, and Garrett Rose was on the program committee. Our group had the following papers:
- Four Simulators of the DANNA Neuromorphic Computing Architecture, by Adam Disney, James Plank and Mark Dean.
- Towards adaptive spiking label propagation, by Kathleen Hamilton and Katie Schuman.
- DANNA 2: Dynamic Adaptive Neural Network Arrays, by Parker Mitchell, Mark Dean, Grant Bruer, James Plank and Garrett Rose.
- A Comparison of Neuromorphic Classification Tasks, by John Reynolds, James Plank, Katie Schuman, Grant Bruer, Adam Disney, Mark Dean and Garrett Rose.
We either delivered or were authors in the following "lighting talks":
- Design of superconducting optoelectronic networks for neuromorphic computing, Sonia Buckley, Adam McCaughan, Jeffrey Chiles, Richard Mirin, Sae Woo Nam, Jeffrey Shainline, Catherine Schuman and James Plank.
- Electrostriction, capacitive susceptibility, and neuromorphic computing with biomembranes, by Joseph Najem, Graham Taylor, Ryan Weiss, Md-Sakib Hasan, Garrett Rose, Catherine Schuman, A. Belianinov, Stephen Sarles and Charles Collier.
- Stochastic Digital Spike-timing-dependent Plasticity Implementation for Memristive Neuromorphic System, by Bon Woong Ku, Md Musabbir Adnan, Catherine D. Schuman, Tiffany Mintz, Raphael Pooser, Garrett S. Rose and Sung Kyu Lim..
And we presented the following posters.
- Bowman: A Neuromorphic Targeting Application, by Charlie Rizzo and James Plank.
- Impact of STDP on Memristive Neural Network Performance, by Md Mussabir Adnan, Garrett S. Rose, Catherine D. Schuman, Bon Woong Ku and Sung Kju Lim.
- Modeling and Design of Insulator Metal Transition-Based Artificial Neuron, by Sherif Amer, Sakib Hasan, Musabbir Adnan and Garrett Rose.
- Neuromorphic Object Targeting Application Analysis, by Michael Goin, Trevor Dixon, Grace Zhao, Jesse Vomfell and James Plank.
The conference had roughly 120 attendees, and was lively and informative!