TENNLab - Neuromorphic Architectures, Learning, Applications
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- HDIAC Video on Neural Networks for Homeland Defense & Security features our group
- Chakma receives departmental research award
- Researchers from NIST visit our group to develop Neuromorphic devices
- Our Group's Presence at GOMAC in Miami (March, 2018)
- The Knoxville News-Sentinel publishes a story featuring Parker, Grant and Neon
- Neuromorphic Array Communications Controller to Support Large-Scale Neural Networks: IJCNN: The International Joint Conference on Neural Networks July, 2018.
- A Novel Scan-In Scheme for CMOS/ReRAM Programmable Logic Circuits: IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) May, 2018.
- High-Level Simulation for Spiking Neuromorphic Computing Systems: IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) May, 2018.
- Energy and Area Efficiency in Neuromorphic Computing for Resource Constrained Devices: 28th ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI) May, 2018.
- Adiabatic Quantum Computation Applied to Deep Learning Networks: Entropy May, 2018.