TENNLab - Neuromorphic Architectures, Learning, Applications
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- TENNLab Presence at ICONS in Knoxville (July, 2018)
- Department of Energy Article on Katie Schuman
- HDIAC Video on Neural Networks for Homeland Defense & Security features our group
- Chakma receives departmental research award
- Researchers from NIST visit our group to develop Neuromorphic devices
- Design of superconducting optoelectronic networks for neuromorphic computing: IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC 2018) November, 2018.
- The TENNLab Exploratory Neuromorphic Computing Framework: Submitted for publication August, 2018.
- Four Simulators of the DANNA Neuromorphic Computing Architecture: ICONS: International Conference on Neuromorphic Systems July, 2018.
- Towards Adaptive Spiking Label Propagation: ICONS: International Conference on Neuromorphic Systems July, 2018.
- DANNA 2: Dynamic Adaptive Neural Network Arrays: ICONS: International Conference on Neuromorphic Systems July, 2018.