TENNLab - Neuromorphic Architectures, Learning, Applications
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- Spike-based primitives for graph algorithms: Published on arXiv. March, 2019.
- The TENNLab Suite of LIDAR-Based Control Applications for Recurrent, Spiking, Neuromorphic Systems: 44th Annual GOMACTech Conference March, 2019.
- A Multi-Driver Write Scheme for Reliable and Energy Efficient 1S1R ReRAM Crossbar Arrays: 20th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED) March, 2019.
- Assembly and Characterization of Biomolecular Memristors Consisting of Ion Channel-doped Lipid Membranes: Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) January, 2019.
- The TENNLab Exploratory Neuromorphic Computing Framework: IEEE Letters of the Computer Society December, 2018.