Neuromorphic Computing at Tennessee
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- DANNA: A Neuromorphic Software Ecosystem: Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, Volume 9. July, 2016.
- An Application Development Platform for Neuromorphic Computing: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, part of the IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Vancouver, Canada. July, 2016.
- An Evolutionary Optimization Framework for Neural Networks and Neuromorphic Architectures: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, part of the IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Vancouver, Canada. July, 2016.
- Extensions and Enhancements for the DANNA Neuromorphic Architecture: IEEE SoutheastCon, Norfolk, VA. March, 2016.
- Implementation of a Neuromorphic Development Platform with DANNA: Masters Thesis, University of Tennessee December, 2015.