Neuromorphic Computing at Tennessee
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- A Hafnium-Oxide Memristive Dynamic Adaptive Neural Network Array: International Workshop on Post-Moore's Era Supercomputing (PMES) November, 2016.
- Neuromorphic Computing: A Post-Moore's Law Complementary Architecture: International Workshop on Post-Moore's Era Supercomputing (PMES) November, 2016.
- Poster: Dynamic Adaptive Neural Network Arrays -- A Neuromorphic Platform: SMC16: Smoky Mountain Computational Sciences and Engineering Conference September, 2016.
- DANNA: A Neuromorphic Software Ecosystem: Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, Volume 9. July, 2016.
- A VLSI Design for Neuromorphic Computing: IEEE Annual Sumposium on VLSI (ISVLSI) July, 2016.