Neuromorphic Computing at Tennessee
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- A Study of Complex Deep Learning Networks on High Performance, Neuromorphic, and Quantum Computers: Published on Arxiv. March, 2017.
- Applying Memristors Towards Low-Power, Dynamic Learning for Neuromorphic Applications: 42nd Annual GOMACTech Conference March, 2017.
- A CAD System for Exploring Neuromorphic Computing with Emerging Technologies: 42nd Annual GOMACTech Conference March, 2017.
- Poster: DANNA Neuromorphic Application Development Kit Demo: 5th Neuro Inspired Computational Elements Workshop (NICE 2017) March, 2017.
- Poster: The Effect of Biologically-Inspired Mechanisms in Spiking Neural Networks for Neuromorphic Implementation: 5th Neuro Inspired Computational Elements Workshop (NICE 2017) March, 2017.