TENNLab - Neuromorphic Architectures, Learning, Applications
We are a group of faculty, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduates researching a new paradigm of computing, inspired by the human brain. Our research encompasses nearly every facet of the area, including current and emergent hardware implementations, theoretical models, programming techniques and applications. (Read More)
- mrDANNA / DANNA Tape-Out Complete!
- Weiss and Chakma receive 3rd place in the Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems
- HITES'11 High School Students do some research with NIDA and Flappy Bird
- Our Group's Presence at IJCNN in Anchorage (May, 2017)
- Neuromorphic Group Hosts a Booth at BOSS (STEM) Event (April, 2017)
- A Programming Framework for Neuromorphic Systems with Emerging Technologies: NanoCom: 4th ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication September, 2017.
- A Mixed-Signal Approach to Memristive Neuromorphic System Design: 60th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems August, 2017.
- A Synchronized Axon Hillock Neuron for Memristive Neuromorphic Systems: 60th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems August, 2017.
- Design Techniques for in-Field Memristor Forming Circuits: 60th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems August, 2017.
- A Practical Hafnium-Oxide Memristor Model Suitable for Circuit Design and Simulation: ISCAS: International Symposium on Circuits and Systems May, 2017.